Skip the cheese sauce for a change. This spicy dish makes cauliflower worth eating.
- 1 Can Rotel Original tomatoes
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- ½ tsp Chili powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbs Vegetable oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- Chopped garlic
- ½ Cauliflower, chopped
- 1 Tbs Chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the tomatoes, garam masala, chili powder, turmeric and cumin.
- Sauté the onions, then add the garlic.
- Add the cauliflower. Add the tomato and spice mixture. Add liquid if needed. Cook gently for 5 minutes covered. Don’t overcook the cauliflower.
- Reduce the heat to low, stir in the lemon juice and garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.